Browse Our Services
Ask about our Buy 3 Get 3 Free Package Special!!
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Regardless your age, if you notice a sign of aging, it's time to start using anti-aging treatments and products."
Complimentary Consultation 1 hour $0.00 Book Now
- Diamond Microdermabrasion Full 1 hour $115.00 Book Now Microdermabrasion, also known as microderm, is one of the easiest and most effective anti-aging treatments you can get. Its benefits are many: microderm softens fine lines and wrinkles, helps to smooth coarsely textured skin, decreases the appearance of scarring, decreases pore size, and reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation, also known as age spots. Microdermabrasion also makes it easier for high-tech skin care products to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and help build collagen, which gives skin its youthful appearance.
- Diamond Microdermabrasion Mini 30 minutes $85.00 Book Now Mini Microdermabrasion, also known as microderm, is one of the easiest and most effective anti-aging treatments you can get. Its benefits are many: microderm softens fine lines and wrinkles, helps to smooth coarsely textured skin, decreases the appearance of scarring, decreases pore size, and reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation, also known as age spots. Microdermabrasion also makes it easier for high-tech skin care products to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and help build collagen, which gives skin its youthful appearance.
- Epidermal Leveling (derma plane) 1 hour $140.00 Book Now
- Epidermal Leveling is an effective technique where the outer layers of skin and hair are removed with the use of a sharp blade. Thus exfoliating the dead skin from the surface to give your skin a smoother, healthier glow.
- Micro Peel: Epidermal Leveling/chemical peel combo 1 hour $155.00 Book Now
- Epidermal Leveling is an effective technique where the outer layers of skin and hair are removed with the use of a sharp blade then we apply a chemical exfoliant dependant on what we are trying to remove or regenerate within. Thus exfoliating the dead skin from the surface to give your skin a smoother, healthier glow.
- Alpha Beta Peel 30 minutes $100.00 Book NowThe Alpha Beta Peel is a full spectrum peel because it combines an application of Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid) followed with an application of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (Glycolic Acid). Research shows that applying Salicylic Acid before applying Glycolic Acid will cause the Glycolic Acid to penetrate the skin more deeply - resulting in a totally unique and highly superior facial peel.
- Glycolic Acid Peel 30 minutes $90.00 Book NowGlycolic acid works as an exfoliant. Because it’s highly acidic but is also highly soluble, it goes under the damaged areas of the skin and essentially “burns” off the top layer of skin. When washed off, it leaves behind smoother skin that is also more youthful looking.
- Jessner Peel 30 minutes $99.00 Book NowProduces aggressive, but predictable, epithelial desquamation. 14% salicylic acid oxygenates and detoxifies skin while helping to catalyze metabolic functions. 14% lactic Acid provides superior exfoliation, and is also highly effective in both reducing hyperpigmentation and preventing it.
- Obagi Radiance Blue Peel 30 minutes $150.00 Book NowBlue Peel RADIANCE effectively exfoliates the uppermost damaged skin layers, leaving your skin fresh, renewed, and radiant. In-office treatment is quick and easy. Gentle yet effective formulation means results without downtime. Improves a range of skin concerns and procedures including photodamage, skin resurfacing, and overall enhancement of texture and tone.
- Salicylic Acid Peel 30 minutes $95.00 Book NowBeta-Hydroxy Acid, is a highly effective superficial peeling agent, oil reducer and pore cleanser. Salicylic is one of the most effective ingredients to combat the cause of facial oil, acne and blemishes, as well as providing an excellent rejuvenation addition and alternative to Glycolic.
- VI Peel 30 minutes $385.00Book Now
- The Vi Peel contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types. This peel provides dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and little downtime
- Vitamin A TCA Power Peel 30 minutes $99.00 Book NowNo matter what your skin type or concern, this advanced, rejuvenating treatment will progressively lift, smooth, and exfoliate, leaving skin noticeably healthier. The TCA/ Vitamin A Peel is particularly effective for mature skin, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and poor texture and it produces results that typically last longer than those achieved with lighter AHA peels.
- LED Photon Light Therapy Add-on 30 minutes $30 / 45 minutes $45 / 60 minutes $60
- Only added to another treatment, helps treat blemishes and signs of aging. Utilizing an array of Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) designed to emit specific brightness (intensity) and color (wavelength). Red Light rejuvenates skin, while the Blue Light treats blemishes. Improves the appearance of sun damaged skin from free radicals. Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Improves skin tone and color. Helps reduce skin discoloration. Helps increase collagen levels in the skin. Non-invasive, painless. Used typically as an add on to compliment most treatments.
- DermaPen RF Microneedling 60 minutes $350 full face / $150 cheeks only / spots $50
We believe that Fractional RF Microneedling has been a terrific addition to our clinic. In our experience, RF microneedling is one of the best quick downtime treatments for acne scars and the textural improvement of skin. Microneedling has long been an effective treatment option for skin rejuvenation. Adding RF to the mix makes treatment effective for a wider range of concerns, like acne scarring, wrinkles, various skin irregularities, large pores, general rejuvenation, and stretch marks.
RF microneedling fills the niche for those needing a more aggressive treatment without the downtime of an ablative laser. Results can be optimized with the regular use of hydroquinone and Retin A prior to treatment, and then gradually resuming application post-treatment. Be sure to protect yourself from the sun with sunscreen. We also recommend an oral antiviral to help prevent cold sore outbreaks. Anticipate a series of treatments for the best result.
All Treatments range between 30-45 minutes after consultation
All individual treatments need to be used within
3 months of purchase
Packages need to be finished within 6 months of purchase
no refunds on pre-purchased products or treatments
Enjoy your products and treatments!
© Copyright 2019 Pristine Aesthetics LLC. All rights reserved